Homeless or in urgent need of housing

We do not operate our own allocations so, if you are in serious or urgent housing need you will have to contact your local authority. They will carry out a housing needs assessment and will advise you of your options. 

Find your local authority

You can also approach your local Citizens Advice, or other independent advice agencies for support.

Shelter can provide you with independent advice about what to do if you are homeless or having problems with your accommodation and are at risk of homelessness.

Other options

Open Rent

Some of our market rent properties, are available through Open Rent website

Visit Open Rent

If you are currently a PA Housing resident with an identified need, we might be able to help with regards to your housing options.   

Contact us