Key strategies and policies
Our Corporate Plan
Our strategy is to continue to fund responsible growth, with investment enhancing the value of the business.
Our approach for the next three years is underpinned by six clear objectives, each with measurable goals:
- Providing great services to customers
- Positive relationships in our neighbourhood
- Sustainability strategy to deliver net zero-carbon before 2050
- Increase construction of affordable and social homes
- Maximise our capacity to deliver
- Our People – delivering the plan
Find out more in Our Corporate Plan.
Our Annual Report
Highlights for the year 2022/23 include:
- 714 new homes built
- £4.41m received in unclaimed benefits for our customers
- 99.06% of emergency repairs completed on time
- 78.85% of day-to-day repairs completed on time
- 728 antisocial behaviour cases dealt with
- £16.7m invested in our homes
- £586k invested in local, community activities
Find out more in Our Annual Report
Our Sustainability Strategy
Our new Sustainability Strategy covers all areas of the business to deliver net zero-carbon homes and emissions before the government deadline in 2050. For our residents’ homes, we will align this with the stock reinvestment, building safety and development programmes. The built environment contributes around 40% of UK carbon emissions, so for us as a housing provider, there is a major challenge and cost ahead.