Key strategies and policies
Our strategy is to continue to fund responsible growth, with investment enhancing the value of the business.
Our approach for the next three years is underpinned by six clear objectives, each with measurable goals:
- Providing great services to customers
- Positive relationships in our neighbourhood
- Sustainability strategy to deliver net zero-carbon before 2050
- Increase construction of affordable and social homes
- Maximise our capacity to deliver
- Our People – delivering the plan
Find out more in Our Corporate Plan.
Our Annual Report
Highlights for the year 2019/20 include:
- PA Housing invested £48.8m in our existing homes
- We built 249 new homes and let 1,076
- 99.39% of our emergency repairs were completed within target
- We invested £68,000 in local community engagement and neighbourhood improvements
- Our team secured £4m in unclaimed benefits on behalf of our customers, and we helped 500 customers with fuel or food poverty or new home costs
- Overall, we achieved 82% customer satisfaction
Find out more in Our Annual Report
Our Sustainability Strategy
Our new Sustainability Strategy covers all areas of the business to deliver net zero-carbon homes and emissions before the government deadline in 2050. For our residents’ homes, we will align this with the stock reinvestment, building safety and development programmes. The built environment contributes around 40% of UK carbon emissions, so for us as a housing provider, there is a major challenge and cost ahead.