How does it work?

We’ll need to do some security checks before we begin working on your request (to make sure we’re not giving the information to the wrong person) but once that’s done we’ll deal with your request within a month.

We will provide your data in a format that we have discussed with you – by email or on paper.  If, after reading your data, you think we have some details wrong, something is missing or you want to query an entry, then you can do so by emailing our data protection officer

Contact us


When you signed up for your tenancy, we gathered information from you. 

This is held in our secure computer systems, and over time we may have added to that information, for example if you have told us about a change in your finances or family circumstances. 

We may also have gathered information from third parties, such as the local authority, police, or benefit agencies.

You have a right, under the Data Protection Act 2018, to see what information we hold on you. This is known as a Data Subject Access Request – or SAR. To make it easy for you to we’ve designed form for you to fill in. ​

Subject Access Request Form

What is the right of access?

The right of access, commonly referred to as subject access, gives individuals the right to obtain a copy of their personal data, as well as other supplementary information. It helps individuals to understand how and why you are using their data, and check you are doing it lawfully.

How do we recognise a subject access request (SAR)?

An individual can make a SAR verbally or in writing by completing the form below. A request is valid if it is clear that the individual is asking for their own personal data. An individual does not need to use a specific form of words, refer to legislation or direct the request to a specific contact.
An individual may ask a third party (eg a relative, friend or solicitor) to make a SAR on their behalf. You may also receive a SAR made on behalf of an individual through an online portal. Before responding, you need to be satisfied that the third party making the request is entitled to act on behalf of the individual. It is the third party’s responsibility to provide evidence of their authority.

If not, please call us on 0300 123 2221