About My PA
My PA is available online and as an app.
You can make all your routine contacts with us electronically, at any time and from any internet-enabled device, and you won’t be tied to using our Customer Contact Centre through our customer portal.
We improved My PA based on your feedback
You told us that things weren't working as well as they could when you were using My PA, so we listened and made changes to improve not only the way My PA looks, but how it functions to make it even easier for you.
My PA offers you:
- access to your account from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
- security and peace of mind knowing your details are safe
- view and make rent payments
- set up Direct Debits easily
- diagnose and report repairs, as well as book your appointments
- live chat with dedicated PA Housing staff members
- report issues with grounds maintenance or communal cleaning
- as well as many more features
You could also tell us about a repair, and if you use our picture-based reporting tool, you can identify the exact problem. Upload a photo of your own, and the system supplies all the information we need to make a quick repair. We’re more likely to fix it on our first visit if we know the details. We promise that your personal information is always kept safe and secure.
Some common questions
We've also put together some commonly asked questions which we hope will help keep you safe online and help you to use My PA easily.