Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Looking to rent?

Homeless or in urgent need of housing

We do not operate our own allocations so, if you are in serious or urgent housing need you will have to contact your local authority. They will carry out a housing needs assessment and will advise you of your options. 

Find your local authority

You can also approach your local Citizens Advice, or other independent advice agencies for support. Shelter can provide you with independent advice about what to do if you are homeless or having problems with your accommodation and are at risk of homelessness.

We also advertise available homes on some other websites:

DSS Move

DSS Move is a comprehensive and unique property web portal connecting tenants claiming housing benefit with letting agents and landlords that say yes to DSS.

Visit DSS Move


We advertise a number of Intermediate Rent and Market Rent properties using the OpenRent website.  To be eligible to apply for these properties you must be in full time employment.

Visit OpenRent

Applying for a transfer?

At present only customers living in the South East are eligible for a transfer via SearchMoves.

Find out more

Other options

If you are currently a PA Housing resident with an identified need, we might be able to help with regards to your housing options.   

Contact us


Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size
Colour contrast Contrast