These committees are made up of Board Members, members of the Senior Management Team, Independent members and our customers.
Audit and Risk Committee
The purpose of the Audit and Risk Committee is to provide assurance to the Board around audit and risk activities, including to:
- Oversee the internal and external audit programme
- Review systems and procedures for internal control to ensure effectiveness
- Oversee the risk management framework
- Stress test the organisation’s financial viability
The purpose of the Customer Committee is to ensure that we engage effectively with our customers and focus on enhancing the delivery of our customer experience, including to:
- Support the effectiveness of the Scrutiny Panel, Tenant Forum and Resident Council to enable customers to scrutinise the services we provide
- Ensure that all residents are provided with opportunity to engage with us effectively
- Oversee the delivery of customer services across the business
The Committee is chaired by Kathleen Harris-Leighton.
The Committee members are Rahul Jaitly, and Joan Swift and Stephen Cunningham as resident members.
The purpose of the Committee is to oversee and provide assurance to the Board in discharging its responsibility for PA Housing’s asset management and development activity, to oversee:
- Building safety and compliance programme
- Stock reinvestment programme (existing homes)
- Development programme (new homes)
- Regeneration programme (in partnership or PA homes)
- Acquisition and disposal of assets
- Sustainable investment across all these activities
The Committee is chaired by Andrew Carrington.
The purpose of the Committee is to oversee and provide assurance to the Board in discharging its responsibility for PA Housing’s obligations in relation to governance, remuneration, nomination, appraisal, renewal and termination of the Board Chair, Board members and Executive Directors including:
- Capability and capacity of the Board
- Board effectiveness
- Remuneration structure and levels
- Pension strategy
The Committee is chaired by Katherine Lyons.
The purpose of the Committee is to oversee and provide assurance to the Board in discharging its responsibility financial activities in respect of:
- Management accounts
- Business Plans and stress testing
- Treasury Management
- New financing
- Any other financial areas the Board may request
The Financing Group is chaired by Steve Amos.