These committees are made up of Board Members, members of the Senior Management Team, Independent members and our customers.
Finance, Audit and Risk Committee
The purpose of the Committee is to oversee and provide assurance to the Board in discharging its responsibility for PA Housing’s (PA’s) internal controls, audit and risk activities in respect of:
- Business Plan and stress testing
- New financing
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Other Financial areas (as deemed appropriate by the Board or Committee Members)
- External audit
- Internal control and compliance
- Internal audit
- Risk Management & Risk Management Framework
The purpose of the Committee is to ensure that PA Housing engages effectively with its customers and focuses on enhancing the overall customer experience. It acts as a ‘scrutiny panel’ and is responsible for making recommendations to the Board to improve customer services, service performance, customer safety from a customer experience perspective and feedback on design excellence in new developments in order to provide a higher quality customer experience. It also ensures that the ‘customer voice’ is captured and actioned through the Customer Engagement strategy. It is responsible for reviewing:
- Customer Engagement strategy
- Service Improvement plan
- Service delivery performance
- Resident Council, Tenant Forum and the Scrutiny Panel
- Franklands Park Limited
The Committee is chaired by Tom Vaughan.
The purpose of the Committee is to oversee and provide assurance to the Board in discharging its responsibility for PA Housing’s asset management and development activity, to oversee:
- Building safety and compliance programme
- Stock reinvestment programme (existing homes)
- Development programme (new homes)
- Regeneration programme (in partnership or PA homes)
- Acquisition and disposal of assets
- Sustainable investment across all these activities
The Committee is chaired by Andrew Carrington.
People and Governance Committee
The purpose of the Committee is to oversee and provide assurance to the Board in discharging its responsibility for PA Housing’s obligations in relation to governance, remuneration, nomination, appraisal, renewal and termination of the Board Chair, Board members and Executive Directors including:
- Capability and capacity of the Board
- Board effectiveness
- Remuneration structure and levels
- Pension strategy
The Committee is chaired by Jo Banfield.