Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content


This is a criminal offence. You need to report it to the police immediately, and let them know if you are concerned about your safety. If the case is an emergency you should phone 999. Otherwise, call 101.

Once you have reported it to the police, please send us the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can work with them and agree on the next steps with you and the police.

You can make your report using our online ASB form but there may be a delay in picking up your report.

ASB form

Please complete our incident diary sheets with dates and times of the incidents. You can send them to us by hand or by post, but it may be quicker to do this electronically and attach the diary sheets when completing the online ASB form.

Diary sheets

If you believe that this incident has been motivated by yours or someone’s disability, gender-identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation, this is classed as a hate crime.

If you believe that the incident is domestic related, please refer to our Domestic abuse section for further information and advice. Many kinds of domestic abuse are criminal offences and the police can arrest, caution or charge the perpetrator.

You can also refer to our Hate crime and Domestic abuse section of our website for guidance.

If you need support to deal with the ASB, you can phone the national Victim Support line on 0808 1689 111 or if you would prefer to email or to speak to a regional team, details can be found on the Victim Support website below.

Victim Support website 

Additional Contact Information

Mind (Mental Health Charity with information and help on all types of abuse for men, women and children)

Website:  Click here

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size
Colour contrast Contrast