Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content


Arson is a criminal offence and you need to report it to the Police immediately. If you feel your safety is at immediate risk, you should call the fire service and the police on 999. Otherwise, call 101.

If an arson attack means you cannot safely live in your property you should call us on 0300 123 2221.

Once you have spoken to the police, please send us the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can contact them. We will work with them and yourself to agree on the next steps.

You can make your report using our online ASB form but there may be a delay in picking up your report.

ASB form

If the behaviour is ongoing, please complete our incident diary sheets with dates and times of the incidents. You can send them to us by hand or by post, but it may be quicker to do this electronically and attach the diary sheets when completing the online ASB form.

Diary sheets

If you believe that this incident has been motivated by yours or someone’s disability, gender-identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation, this is classed as a hate crime.

Please refer to our Hate Crime section for guidance.

If you need support to deal with the ASB, you can phone the national Victim Support line on 0808 1689 111 or if you would prefer to email or to speak to a regional team, details can be found on the Victim Support website below.

Victim Support website

For more specific advice, please visit the ASB Help website below.

 ASB Help Website



Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size
Colour contrast Contrast