Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

What is a Supported Housing?

We work with External Agents who provide Housing Management and Care/Support to our residents within some of our properties.

This includes:

Floating Support

Tailor-made outreach service aimed at supporting residents who have low-level needs with day to day tasks.

Registered Care

Registered care providers delivering personal care and housing management in regulation with CQC. Accommodation for residents who require nursing or personal care.

Directly Managed  

We have a Service Level Agreement with the local authority and/or the chosen Care and Support Provider. The local authority usually refers the resident to the provider who will carry out support needs assessment. Once this has been completed and should they be able to provide the customer with the relevant care and support a referral is then made to PA Housing.  We carry out the Housing Management within these schemes.

Service types

Some examples of these support types include but not inclusive:

  • Domestic violence
  • Homeless
  • Mental Health
  • Learning Disabilities

Do you need to make a complaint?

If you receive poor service, then please tell us about it so we have the opportunity to put things right. We greatly appreciate your time and use any feedback as an opportunity to improve our services.

Find out more

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size
Colour contrast Contrast