Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Registering for a My PA account

Registering for a My PA account will only take a few minutes 

Step 1

The first thing you will need to do is find out your Payment Reference Number; this is printed on the top of your statement, which we send out to you each year. If you have a PayPoint Card, you will also find your Payment Reference on that. If you are unable to locate, please call us on 0300 123 222

Step 2

Once you have your Payment Reference Number, you can follow our step by step guide below to get you up and running.


Do you need to reset your password?

We sometimes know that you may forget your passport; please download our helpful guide that will take you through the process to reset your password.


Do you need help with registering?

A member of our digital team would be delighted to call you and help you access My PA. 

Book now


Key Features

  • Your rent account

    Online you can pay your rent, set up add, set up an arrangement or request a refund. You can also view your rent account details and access your rent statement. Read our guide 

    Your rent statement is available online in an easy, readable format which can be downloaded and printed directly from My PA. Just click ‘print’ or ‘download’ at the bottom of the page after putting in your required dates.

  • Your repair account

    The repairs page is simple and easy to use. It provides you with all the relevant information without overloading you. Have a look at our user guide to understand what is on the screen. Read our guide

    Raising a repair is quick and simple online; all you need to tell us is what is the problem and where is it happening. You can search for a keyword or browse through the list of items we would expect to find in your home. 

    To keep it simple, we provide you with your reference number, the date it was reported, the contractor who will attend and a brief description of what was reported. You can see this for your home and communal repairs. 

  • Your details


    You can update your personal information online quickly and easily. For example, you can fill in our housing details form to inform us of any household changes or circumstance changes. You can also update your contact details on My PA, which will make it easier for us to contact you should we need to. The changes you make on My PA also reflect our systems, so we should get in touch with you quicker if we need to.

    On My PA, you can find several useful links to government websites and calculators to help with welfare and benefits. You can also request to speak to our Tenancy Sustainment team to get further advice.

    We provide help with looking for a job.

  • Your neighbourhood

    You can report unsatisfactory gardening and cleaning online by filling out some details on our form online on My PA. Read our user guide

    We can offer advice on different types of ASB you may be experiencing.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size
Colour contrast Contrast