I have worked at PA housing for over 3 years in the role of a Neighbourhood Coordinator and I have enjoyed every single minute. I cover what is referred to as the travelling patch which includes Weybridge, Addlestone, Staines, Egham, Woking, Farnham, Slough and Reading.
The skills I can bring to the Neighbourhoods role are: I am proactive in the management of my areas; good communication; and a listening ear. I believe that listening to our customers and finding out what is important to you will make PA Housing better. I work out off office most of my time and do my paperwork from a camper van I have called Alan. This gives me the opportunity to be visible and approachable to answer any questions.
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first-year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
‘PA on tour’ will soon be visiting your neighbourhood, pop along and have a chat and meet the Neighbourhood Team.
Click below for the full list of #PAontour dates.