I have worked at PA housing for over 3 years in the role of a Neighbourhood Coordinator and I have enjoyed every single minute. I cover what is referred to as the travelling patch which includes Weybridge, Addlestone, Staines, Egham, Woking, Farnham, Slough and Reading.
The skills I can bring to the Neighbourhoods role are: I am proactive in the management of my areas; good communication; and a listening ear. I believe that listening to our customers and finding out what is important to you will make PA Housing better. I work out off office most of my time and do my paperwork from a camper van I have called Alan. This gives me the opportunity to be visible and approachable to answer any questions.
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.