Hi, my name is Paul and I am your Neighbourhood Coordinator for Walton-on-Thames and Sunbury. I have worked at PA Housing for 3 and a half years in the repairs and admin teams. Before that, I have also gained experience working in other housing associations. This knowledge will help me answer any concerns or questions you guys may have. I will always give my best in everything I do and I hope this will help me make real positive changes across your estates.
My interests are mainly sports, ranging from football to athletics and I have raised over £12k for charity running 5 marathons. I hope to meet you all soon and will do my very best to help and assist you in any way I can so if you see me come say hello.
- Walton-on-Thames (North)
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.