I am 25 years old and have now been in housing for just over a year, starting in the Estates Team and then to Neighbourhoods. The skills I can bring to the Neighbourhoods role are confidence, good at using technology, a good listener and always there to offer a helping hand. I love to keep fit and healthy and don’t mind a holiday or two either. I have recently bought my first house with my boyfriend and next year I go from Miss to Mrs!
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.
Follow me on Twitter
Tweets by AmyHeathcote2