Hi everyone, I’m your Neighbourhood Coordinator and I joined PA Housing in April 2019. I have brought with me many years' experience of working in communities, building positive links with customers and supporting them to resolve any issues they have. I like to talk to people and help them with issues and build their confidence in the service I am delivering to support them. If you see me out and about in your area please stop me to have a chat and meet me and I am more than happy to have a cuppa with you.
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.