I joined PA Housing in April 2019 after working for a Leicester based charity dealing with housing-related issues in the Homeless sector.
I have gained knowledge on issues people face when they find themselves at risk of homelessness or experiencing life living without a permanent place of residence. I have learned to adapt and evolve my approach when dealing with these issues to find practical solutions.
I enjoy meeting and getting to know new people, listening to concerns, offering information, guidance and advice
- Rushy Mead
- Humberston & Hamilton
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first-year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
‘PA on tour’ will soon be visiting your neighbourhood, pop along and have a chat and meet the Neighbourhood Team.
Click below for the full list of #PAontour dates.
Follow me on Twitter
Tweets by RachaelPA2