I joined PA Housing in April 2019 after working for a Leicester based charity dealing with housing related issues in the Homeless sector.
I have gained knowledge on issues people face when they find themselves at risk of homelessness or experiencing life living without a permanent place of residence. I have learned to adapt and evolve my approach when dealing with these issues to find practical solutions.
I enjoy meeting and getting to know new people, listening to concerns, offering information, guidance and advice
- Rushy Mead
- Humberston & Hamilton
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.