I have worked for PA Housing for 6 Years and during this time I have specialised in lettings and estates management. I have a wide knowledge of our properties and schemes throughout PA Housing, however I am pleased to be currently focusing on the Leicester patch, which is my home town. You will also meet my colleague Stephanie Heyes who is working with me.
Neighbourhood Coordinator (Trainee)
My name is Stephanie. I was born and grew up in Liverpool then moved to Leicester in 2010. In 2011 I started working in housing and since then my knowledge has grown. I first started in the call centre then moved to the Housing Operations team as an administrator. I am very approachable and I am here to help so please, if you see me out on site, be sure to come and say hello.
- Beaumont Leys
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.