I have recently just moved back to the UK after 7 years working In Malta. I started working for PA Housing In April 2019 but I have previous housing experience. One of my proudest moments during my career was winning a customer service award for the best customer-facing individual.
The exciting part of being a Neighbourhood Coordinator is being able to make everyone within the neighbourhood feel united. By listening, understanding and being a positive ambassador for the neighbourhood, I aim to make the customer journey with PA Housing a positive one.
- Aylesbury Vale
- South Northamptonshire
- St Albans
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.