I have recently just moved back to the UK after 7 years working in Malta. I started working for PA Housing In April 2019 but I have previous housing experience. One of my proudest moments during my career was winning a customer service award for the best customer-facing individual.
The exciting part of being a Neighbourhood Coordinator is being able to make everyone within the neighbourhood feel united. By listening, understanding and being a positive ambassador for the neighbourhood, I aim to make the customer journey with PA Housing a positive one.
- Aylesbury Vale
- South Northamptonshire
- St Albans
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first-year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
‘PA on tour’ will soon be visiting your neighbourhood, pop along and have a chat and meet the Neighbourhood Team.
Click below for the full list of #PAontour dates.