My name is Chris and I am your Neighbourhood Coordinator. I have been with PA housing for nearly 4 years in various roles; I started in the Customer Contact Centre dealing with a wide variety of issues, then worked as an Estates Officer dealing with cleaning, grounds maintenance and pest control issues. Please come and speak to me if you see me out and about in your neighbourhood and I will do my best to help out with any issues you may have or just have a chat. Outside of work I love playing music and going to see bands play live, and I love getting out and seeing new places.
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.