Hi, my name is Jerome and I am your Neighbourhood Coordinator. I have been with PA Housing for just over 3 years as an Estates Officer dealing with communal grounds maintenance and cleaning. I also have years of experience in housing, including dealing with different types of antisocial behaviour and community issues. I hope to meet you all over the coming weeks and months and I will do my very best in assisting you and resolving any queries you may have. I hope to improve our communities by taking a proactive approach and listening to your ideas.
I’m a fitness fanatic and a big football fan – I support the best team in the world, Arsenal!
- East Greenwich
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.