Hi, my name is Kayode Ogundele. I studied Housing management and Development at Westminster University in London and worked in various housing organisations in several roles over the years, before coming to PA Housing as an Estates Officer, then moving over to become a Neighbourhood Coordinator. I also have experience in supporting adolescents and adults with their mental health, as well as community management. In my free time, I enjoy listening to jazz, travelling and watching action films.
- Tower Hamlets
- Waltham Forest
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.