Hi, my name is Frankie and I am the Neighbourhood Coordinator for Neighbourhood 12. I joined PA housing in April 2019; I have over 10 years’ experience working in a variety of different charities supporting people with a range of housing issues. Using my knowledge and experience, I hope to improve our communities by taking a proactive approach and listening to your ideas and suggestions. I love to chat, especially over a tea and a biscuit!
I look forward to meeting you all (mine’s milk and 2 sugars!).
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out inspections
- Reporting communal repairs
- Working with customers to keep communal areas clean and clear
- Monitor cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
- Carry out new customer sign-ups and the first year visits
- Help set up local residents groups
- Holding regular local surgeries
Come and see me!
We're finalising dates and venues for Housing Surgeries and will publish them here, as well as on social media as soon as we can.