Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Repair responsibilities

We'll repair and maintain the shared areas of your building - like the hallways, corridors, stairs and outside spaces.

You're responsible for any maintenance or repairs inside your property.

Buildings Insurance

PA Housing is responsible for buildings insurance cover on leasehold and shared ownership properties under our management. The insurance is provided as part of PA Housing’s block policy. 

Leaseholders can contact the insurer directly to make a claim under the buildings insurance cover. You can request a copy of the Summary of Cover from us. If you require a copy of the full policy, we can send one to you a fee may be payable.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size