Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Gas boiler repair advice

How do I report an issue with my gas boiler?

If we are responsible for the repair you can report a problem to your gas contractor directly.

Based on your location, you can find your contractor and their phone number below.

  • Nottinghamshire - PH Jones on 0333 014 6610
  • Leicestershire, West Midlands and Northamptonshire - J Tomlinson on 0115 957 4085
  • Greater London - TSG on 0800 085 3965


Annual gas safety inspections

Every year, people die in their own homes because of gas leaks and the fires they can cause. And it’s not only fire - unserviced gas appliances can leak carbon monoxide – it doesn’t smell and you can’t see it, but it can kill you. That’s why we service your gas appliances each year - it keeps you and your family safe.

Completing your annual gas safety check is vitally important, and you could be putting yourself and others at risk by not allowing us access. The check needs to be completed even if you don't use your gas supply.

Making sure your appliances are working and running correctly could also make your utility bills cheaper, in the long run, so it’s not just about keeping you safe, it could save you money too.

You don’t need to do anything other than let us in and if you’re on a pre-payment meter make sure that you have some credit showing.  We’ll do the rest; it should only take our operative 45 minutes to complete.

If you receive an appointment letter you must allow us access.  If for any reason you can't make the appointment, please get in touch on 0300 123 2221.  We'll happily re-arrange it for you.


Have you tried using My PA?

If you are not sure if your repair relates to a gas boiler you can diagnose the fault using My PA

Log in to My PA

For more information

You can find out more about repairs and what your responsibilities are by reading our Gas Safety policy:

Find out more


Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size
Colour contrast Contrast