Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

More Information

Buildings Insurance

PA Housing is responsible for buildings insurance cover on leasehold and shared ownership properties under our management. The insurance is provided as part of PA Housing’s block policy. 

Leaseholders can contact the insurer directly to make a claim under the buildings insurance cover. You can request a copy of the Summary of Cover from us. If you require a copy of the full policy, we can send one to you a fee may be payable.

Change of Name

If you need to change the names on your lease, for example if you have married or separated, please get in touch:

Contact us

If you have changed names following a marriage or civil partnership, we will need to see a copy of your marriage or civil partnership certificate, and we will update our records. 

If you need to add or remove names on the property we will need notice of the change from your solicitor because the lease is a legal document. 


Whether you are a shared owner with us or own 100% of your property, you need our consent if you wish to remortgage in order to borrow money against your property, or if you are changing mortgage provider.

Initially we need written notice from either your lender or solicitor. An administration fee is also payable.



Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size