Are you a Neighbourhood Champion?
We’re looking for residents who are passionate about where they live and who want to help make a difference in how we provide services in those areas.
A Neighbourhood Champion will work closely with PA Housing staff to help improve things and will meet with them on a regular basis to:
- take part in Neighbourhood inspections
- report any communal repairs
- report any issues of concern
- suggest improvements for the local area
- identify neighbourhood improvements and participate in neighbourhood improvement bids
- provide feedback on PA contractors
- help to organise community events, such as gardening, litter pickups or other events which would bring the local area together.
Why get involved?
As well as playing a key role in making a difference where you live, you'll get to have your say on how funding is raised and spent withing the community. Your efforts could help to make improvements and make things cleaner, safer and a better place to live.
You'll learn skills around communications, teamwork, problem solving and time management, as well as more specific knowledge of how PA Housing runs as a business.
You will meet new people, whether that’s people in your neighbourhood or PA Housing staff.
To get involved, we would only need for only 1 hour a month of your time.
To get involved, you'll need to:
be a PA Housing tenant
be over 18 years old
have no tenancy or lease breaches (like antisocial behaviour or rent arrears)
have an interest in improving your local area
be able to carry out and commit to monthly inspections
be willing to work in partnership with PA Housing for the good of your community.
Expressing your interest in becoming a Neighbourhood Champion is easy. Simply complete the form below and we'll get back in touch with you.