- Choose a category
- What is My PA?
- What can I use My PA for?
- Why should I use My PA?
- How do I register and log in to My PA
- I can't find my Payment Reference number. How can I register?
- I've forgotten my username and password, how can I log in?
- I haven't received my verification e-mail. What can I do?
- Choose a category
- How do I know my data is kept secure?
What is My PA?
My PA is the quickest and easiest way for you to manage your home online, from anywhere at anytime, without the need to ring our Customer Contact Centre.
What can I use My PA for?
We're listening to your feedback and are continually improving the services available to you.
At the moment, you can:
- Diagnose and report your own repairs in under 2 minutes
- Book an appointment for a contractor to visit
- View the status of your current repairs
- See a full repair history
- Make a rent payment or set up a Direct Debit
- View your current and historic account balances
- Request a refund
- Update your personal details
- Chat live with a member of our team
Why should I use My PA?
My PA is a great alternative to ringing us. It is:
- Safe and secure
- Quick and easy to use - you can report a repair in under 2 minutes
- Faster than ringing our Customer Contact Centre
- Customers using My PA are 12% more likely to have their repair fixed 'right first time'
- Accessible from anywhere, at anytime
How do I register and log in to My PA?
You can access My PA online and through a downloadable app on Apple or Android smart phones and tablet computers.
- Visit my.pahousing.co.uk and download the app, or click on the button below.
- Register by using your payment reference and a valid email address. (Your payment reference can be found on your rent statements).
- You will then receive an email from us containing a link. Click the link to verify your account.
- Log in using your email address and the password you created.
I can't find my Payment Reference Number. How can I register?
Your Payment Reference Number is printed on the top of your statement which we send out to you each year.
If you have a PayPoint Card, you will also find your Payment Reference on that.
If you are unable to locate your Payment Reference Number in either of these please email or call us on:
I've forgotten my username and password, how can I log in?
If you've forgotten your password click on the Forgot Password link on the login page. There you will be able to reset your password.
If you cannot remember the email address you used when you registered please call us on:
0300 123 2221
I haven't received my verification e-mail. What can I do?
Sometimes the verification e-mail we send you may be flagged as spam by your e-mail provider.
If the verification e-mail is not delivered to your inbox within ten minutes, please ensure you check your spam folder.
Most e-mail providers will offer the ability to mark senders as 'not spam'. Taking a moment to do this for firstname.lastname@example.org will ensure that all future messages will reach your inbox.
Can we answer your query online?
Live Chat is a great alternative to ringing our Customer Contact Centre for those quick queries you may have about your home.
You can live chat with our team from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm. Just click on the button below, tell us your name and your enquiry, and you'll reach one of our customer operatives almost straight away.
I'm not a robot!
Yes, you'll be chatting to a member of PA Housing staff from our Customer Contact Centre.
They should have access to all of your details and hopefully will be able to answer you queries, or advice on what to do next if not.
How do I know my data is kept safe?
Keeping your personal data safe is our top priority. We work continuously to ensure that all of our staff and partners understand that data security is of utmost importance. All of our digital services go through stringent internal and external independent testing to ensure we comply with the latest security recommendations and best practice.
All data sent between your browser and our site (including My PA) is encrypted using TLS 1.2 (depending on your choice of browser you should notice a padlock and https:// displayed in front of the address).
Whilst we are constantly reviewing, testing and improving security processes, there are a number of simple steps you can take to ensure that your own data is as safe as possible. Please take a moment to read the ‘What can I do to keep my data safe?’ information below.
What can I do to keep my data safe?
There are lots of simple steps you can take to keep yourself secure online.
Action I can take on any website:
- Password – Make sure this is at least 8 digits long and contains a mix of letters, numbers and symbols. Avoid using ‘obvious’ terms which can easily be guessed and try to use a different password for each service. Never share your passwords.
- Anti-Virus/ Anti-Spyware Software – Ensure you install and update these regularly on all devices you use to access the internet.
- Fraudulent websites and emails – It is common for fraudsters to send emails which look like they come from popular organisations, and contain links to websites which also look genuine. You can usually spot these as they will often contain spelling errors but if you have any doubts and were not expecting to receive the email, ensure you do not reply to it and do not follow any links contained within.
Where can I get specific advice about the services I use?
As there are so many different activities you can undertake online, we can’t give specific advice on how to keep you and your household safe across every service but below are some useful links to independent external providers which contain helpful advice specific to the service you may wish to access:
If you have any specific questions relating to online security please contact us by clicking the button below
Not what you're looking for?
If this hasn't helped answer your questions and you're still none the wiser, then we want to hear from you.
Choose a topic from the menu on the left.
Choose a category from the menu on the left.